Friday, March 7, 2008

Customer Feedback

Thought I'd share some of the feedback we've recieved over the last few months (I erased last names for privacy reasons of course)....

*******
In a message dated 3/7/2008:
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I very much look forward to my kits every month.
Michelle :)
******

In a message dated 2/29/08:
Our daughter loves getting them in. But it's just to get her not to do them all in one day, LOL>> Trinity
******

In a message dated 2/27/08:
Thank you so much. This brought back fond memories as a child at my grandmothers before Christmas. She made these for everyone. Now this was over 50 years ago, so you know how long this pattern (or like it) has been around.
Again, thank you.
Karen
******

In a message dated 2/22/08:
Thank you for coming up with such a wonderful gift idea!! Jessica
*******

In a message dated 2/12/08:
Tracie --
You are positively wonderful!!! I hope that your business is flourishing because you certainly deliver service with a smile, and quick as a bunny, at that!! I can't thank you enough!! You can count on me being a customer soon! Mary

******
In a message dated 2/14/08:
THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!
I did get the first email and will renew this week.
This is why I LOVE your business, you are always prompt on responses an dwork on a personal level.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
and have a great week
Missy

No comments: